Final complaint for today against the Rush Limbaugh show, it ranted about Secretary Ken Salazar, “what he knows about the Interior could be encapsulated in how to create a barbecue fire when you’re out camping in the woods.”
Which really proves that he knows nothing and shouldn’t be allowed to comment on anything because all you need to is look at Secretary Salazar’s bio to see how wrong Limbaugh is:
- A Farmer for more than thirty years.
- 11 years as a water and enviromental lawyer with the top firms in the West.
- Colorado Attorney General where he worked on cased fromt he trial courts to the Supreme Court.
- 1987 to 1994 he served in the cabinte of the Governor Romer as chief legal counsel and executive director of the Colorado Department of Natural Resources where crafted reforms for oil, mining and gas operations.
- He fought to uphold Colorado’s interstate water compacts.
- He created the Youth in Natural Resources program
- Authored the Colorado constitutional amendment creating Great Outdoors.
It would be best if it, Rush Limbaugh, ranted about itself for awhile…